Seven Oaks Ranch is a 75 stall, full service, premier equine boarding facility.
Located in Spring Hill Kansas, Seven Oaks Ranch offers:
- 75 large stalls which are cleaned daily and supplied with dust-free bedding.
- All of our stalls have fans and windows for ventilation.
- We provide two wash racks with heated water and five large tack rooms.
- We have a state of the art security system installed which consists of motion devices and cameras.
- We provide twice a day feeding with Purina’s Strategy and top quality brome hay.
- Daily turnout, weather permitting, into 35 pens of all sizes, up to several acres.
- Our turnouts are surrounded by vinyl fencing for the utmost in safety for the horses.
- Our Indoor arena is 80′ x 180′ with a sprinkler system for dust control and a sand footing which is maintained daily.
- A viewing lounge complete with full kitchen & bathroom, is adjacent to the indoor arena and is available to all of our boarders and their guest.
- Two large outdoor arenas, one complete with jumps.
- 80 Acres of pasture to accommodate our pasture horses.
- Hay is supplied during winter season to our pasture horses.
- Many trails with lakes and scenic landscapes to enjoy.
- We offer a large parking lot for your horse trailer.
- We provide a large area for the farriers.
- Our residence is on our property to ensure safekeeping of your horses.
Seven Oaks Ranch offers a family friendly environment for all styles of riding.
Seven Oaks Ranch
- Located in Spring Hill, KS
- Stall and pasture boarding
- 3 arenas
- Caring staff
- 75 large stalls
- Cleaned Daily
- Fans and windows for ventilation
- Twice a day feeding with Purina’s Strategy and top quality brome hay
- Take a trail ride around our lake in the pasture.
- Beautiful scenery
- Great escape from the city noise.
- Enjoy the outdoors!
- 1 indoor
- 2 outdoor
- 1 of the outdoor arena’s is for jumping.
- 1 large outdoor arena complete with a picnic area and treehouse for viewing.